About The Convention
The CSI National Students’ Convention (CSI-NSC-2019) of BVICAM is a forum for undergraduates, graduates and post graduate students to share their research outcomes, exchange ideas and improve their communication skills.
The Students’ Convention has the following goals:
- To give undergraduate, graduate and post graduate students the opportunity to share their research ideas and outcomes in a special forum that provides visibility for their work.
- To give students the opportunity to meet and interact with other researchers from all over the nation to share ideas, gain new insights, and understand possible practical applications.
- To give students an opportunity to sharpen their communication skills, including visual, organizational, oral, and aural modalities.
- To provide detailed feedback to students about their research and presentation, from a panel of distinguished judges from industry and academia.
- To recognize and reward outstanding students
Student Convention is meant to be an opportunity for students to develop their skills as researchers and to give them an opportunity to showcase their work. One of the goals of the event is to focus on the student, their capabilities as a researcher and their overall potential.