PICTIONARY(BROTHER OF DUMBCHARADES)
The team chooses one person to begin drawing; this position rotates with each word. The drawer chooses a card out of a deck of special Pictionary cards and tries to draw pictures which suggest the word printed on the card. The pictures cannot contain any numbers or letters, nor can the drawer use verbal clues about the subject he/she is drawing. The teammates try to guess the word the drawing is intended to represent.
- Carry your college Id card.
- A team of minimum 2 and maximum 4 participants is allowed.
- 2 Entry Fee will be Rs. 20 per group.
- Each team will be given 1 minute per round.
- There will be three rounds in total.
- Each round will be elimination round.
- The team member who will draw the word/phrase will be given only 5 seconds to see that word/phrase.
- The Rounds will be as follows -
- Item Names (Time Limit: 40-50 sec.)
- Movie Names (Time Limit: 60-70 sec.)
- Idioms (Time Limit: 90-100 sec.)
- Entry Fee will be Rs. 10 per person.