PICTIONARY(BROTHER OF DUMSHRAZ)
The team chooses one person to begin drawing; this position rotates with each word. The drawer chooses a card out of a deck of special Pictionary cards and tries to draw pictures which suggest the word printed on the card. The pictures cannot contain any numbers or letters, nor can the drawer use verbal clues about the subject he/she is drawing. The teammates try to guess the word the drawing is intended to represent.
- A team of minimum 2 and maximum 4 participants is allowed.
- Each team will be given 1 minute per round.
- The team member who will draw the word/phrase will be given only 5 seconds to see that word/phrase.
- 10 teams will be short listed on the basis of first round(prelims).
- In case a short listed team is absent, it will be eliminated.
- Each round will be elimination round.
- Presenter's decision will be final.
Miral : 8447558500