In this event, the ability of participants to implement innovative algorithm and make use of data structures in the best possible manner will be tested.
- PROGRAMMING EVENT RULES:
- Fee of Rs. 50 per team.
- Carry your college Id card.
- A team of maximum of two participants will be allowed.
- There will be two rounds( Prelims and Final).
- a. The Preliminary round will consist of 30-35 multiple choice questions.
- b. There will be negative marking in the ratio 3:1 for prelims.
- c. Top 8-10 teams will qualify for final round.
- a. Final round will be based on programming questions.
- b.The final round will be hosted on CodeChef.
- c. Programming questions will be available to the participants on the spot.
- d. All programming languages are allowed.