PAPER PRESENTATION (TRACTATE)
TRACTATE is a Student's Paper Presentation Competition that describes recently completed or ongoing student's research in any topic.
- Carry your college Id card.
- You are required to first register at the website, after which you would be allotted a Member ID.
- You need to login to the website and submit the paper online for NSC- 2020. Please note that only online submissions will be accepted.
- The paper should begin with a title, a short abstract, a list of keywords,Intoduction, conclusion and future scope. The total length of the paper must not exceed Six Letter Size (8.5 x 1) inches Pages including references and appendices, typed on one-side with double column, single-line spacing, 10 font, Times New Roman, MS Word compatible format text. The Top Margin should be 1 inch, bottom 1 inch, Left 0.6 inch and Right 0.6 portraits with 0.5 header and 0.5 footer margins. The title should appear in single column at the first page in 14 size font, below which the name of the author(s) in Bold with affiliation, their college name and and E-Mail ID should be provided centrally aligned in 12 font size. Two to three lines may be used for one author. You have to select for different headers and Footers of Odd and Even pages and different for first page in layout under Page Setup in File Menu of MS-Word.
- Last date for full paper submission is 15th February, 2020.
- Authors of selected papers will be informed well in advance so that they can make necessary arrangement for their participation in the Tractate, NSC - 2020.
- Student will have the opportunity to give a short presentation of their research (5-7 minutes) followed by a question and answer session which will be evaluated by a panel of judges.